Responsible for data processing
• Identity: ANNA NOGUERA RAJA owner of the website www.annanoguera.es.
• Postal address: Carrer del Bisbe Perelló, 08700, Igualada.
• Telephone: +34 660 93 87 79.
• Contact data protection and privacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obligations of the user
• The user is obliged, in general, to use the website www.annanoguera.es, as well as the services linked to it diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions in these general and particular conditions
that apply, and also refrain from using them in any way that may impede the normal operation and enjoyment by users of the website and the services linked to it, or that could injure or cause damage to the property and rights of
ANNA NOGUERA RAJA.
Links policy and disclaimers
• ANNA NOGUERA RAJA is not responsible for the content of the websites to which the user can access through the links established on its website and declares that in no case will it proceed to examine or exercise any type of control
over the content of other places on the network. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its ownership that can be accessed through the links.
Modifications to the content of the website
• ANNA NOGUERA RAJA reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website. As much with regard to the contents of the web page, as in the conditions of use of the same. These
modifications may be made through its website in any form permitted by law and must be complied with during the time they are published on the website and until they are not validly modified by subsequent ones.
Intellectual and industrial property
• ANNA NOGUERA RAJA by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website www.annanoguera.es, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example, images, sound ,
audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ANNA NOGUERA RAJA. They will,
therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, both Spanish and Community regulations in this field will be applicable, as well as international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
• All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website,
for express purposes are expressly prohibited. commercial, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of ANNA NOGUERA RAJA.
Legal actions, applicable law and jurisdiction
• ANNA NOGUERA RAJA also reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents, or for non-compliance with these conditions.
• The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. In the event of any dispute, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to ordinary jurisdiction
in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competition in this regard.
At www.annanoguera.es we process the information provided by people interested in our services in order to answer all your queries, provide the requested services and bill them.
The personal data provided will be kept until the person concerned requests its suspension when exercising their rights over the data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent.
Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
· Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
· Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
· Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
· Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
· Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
All data is collected directly from the website and always after the interested party provides it through the forms enabled for such use. They are not acquired by any other means.